This is the GenRight Off Road “Full” COMP Cut Corner Guard set for the Jeep TJ, YJ or CJ-7. These are a perfect upgrade to better protect your Jeepﾒs tub. This model is an ideal choice when stretching your rear axle back more than 6ﾔ and running 37ﾔ or bigger tires.
- Wheel opening is moved stretched 4ﾔ back to help fill in the empty space left in front of the rear wheel after stretching the wheelbase.
- Laser cut from 3/16″ thick SOLID steel plate, just like our other Corners.
- Weighs in at 47 lbs. for the set, compared to just 18 for the aluminum corners (CNR2014)!
- The 90 degree bend is formed with a single “hit” die on a CNC press brake to assure this product matches the shape of your Jeeps tub.
- This Corner Guard is specifically shaped to keep the rear body mounts intact for better over all structure.
- There are NO CUT OUTS in these corners, just the mounting holes. Mounting the tail lights & gas filler in this version is all up to you.
- The mounting holes are pre-drilled and countersunk (we use 2 more mounting bolts than other brands) to secure the corner to the tub.
- Includes large 5/16″ size countersunk Stainless Steel bolts (flush type) to securely mount our corners to protect your Jeeps tub and look clean!
- Fits on top of most 6ﾔ tall after market 3/16ﾔ thick Rocker Guards (rock sliders).
- Includes (2) 3/16ﾔ thick rear tailgate hinge spacers (if you are still have them), since the hinges would bolt on top of the corner guard.
- Works perfectly with our Comp style gas tanks (TJ: COMP and RK COMP, YJ: COMP, CJ: BST).
Wheel base stretch is done with the suspension arms, not the traditional way of cutting the frame and body. The “stretch” corner guard is a clean cosmetic way to re-locate the wheel opening rearward to match the new rear axle location under the vehicle.
We recommend running our longer Stretch Rocker Guards (RCG-5002 or RCG-5003) to match the new re-located wheel opening. Stretch Mini boat sides Rockers are also available.
We recommend using our license plate relocation bracket/light kit to get the license plate moved into the center of the spare tire (LPM-4006).
This product requires drilling of the body/tub and some cutting of the factory sheet metal to properly mount them.
We offer a bolt-on (no cutting) LED tail light upgrade as an option.
Wheel openings (on corner guard and body) may need to be trimmed to fit bigger tires.
The Full Corners are sold un-painted and should be fully fitted (then removed) for painting.
Recessed or “Flush” type LED tail lights do not fit well in the small area left on the back of this panel.
We also offer this product in a BLANK with no wheel well, holes or hinge cut outs.
Sold in pairs.
Approximately 15lbs each.
Typical install time is 4 hours total.