JKS Manufacturing Front Quicker Disconnects
JKS Quicker Disconnects are also the easiest to operate, due in part to tapered stainless steel mounting posts and floating, spherical polyurethane bushings. With the lengths adjusted properly for the vehicle, the user can even operate our Quicker Disconnects when parked on uneven surfaces.
Removing the convenient click-pins allow the disconnects to slide easily from their mounting posts for safe stowage inside the vehicle, or to be secured to the vehicle with the swaybar, depending on the application.
Manufactured from premium heavy-gauge steel, JKS Quicker Disconnects are robotically MIG welded for superior quality standards. Zinc plating and a durable powdercoat finish provide unsurpassed protection from corrosion and the elements.
Grease zerks provide easy lubrication, and ensure proper flow of grease to adjustment threads and bushings. The bushings themselves are injection molded Dura-Thane pieces exclusively designed for JKS to maximize grease distribution and allow full rotation under loads.
Teraflex Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube Shock Kit
Complete the lift in your Jeep with the Teraflex Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube Shock Kit. This complete kit is specifically tuned for the four door Wrangler JL. Using proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD), Falcon Series 2.1 shocks offer race-inspired performance for both on road comfort and off-road operation. The VOD design offers increased low speed control, and reduces high speed bottoming out. Falcon shocks are fully rebuildable and factory serviceable. For increased suspension articulation, Teraflex uses built in offset upper spacers and lower eyes. This allows the shock a full range of motion without binding. Falcon shocks are backed by Teraflex’s 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Installation Note: Bump Stops are required with the 2-3.5 inch shocks
Please note: This product fits the 2018 Jeep® Wrangler JK
They said it couldn’t be done. But Bestop® did it. Trektop™ Pro is the next step in soft top design for Jeep® Wrangler JK. A true hybrid top integrating the easy-lift rear glass hatch of a factory hard top with the advantages of an ultra premium soft top. It’s truly a top for all seasons and all reasons.
- For 2007-2018 Wrangler JK 2-door models.
- Industry-first hard rear glass hatch on a soft top for easy, one hand operation and easy accessibility to rear cargo area.
- Premium 30-oz. triple-layer black acrylic twill fabric for durability and great, no-wrinkles appearance.
- Bestop’s Sunrider® flip-back panel for open air driving.
- Weighs less than a hard top which can help save gas.
- Sliding glass side windows for extra ventilation for front & rear seat passengers or pets
- Easy install or removal of rear hatch and side window panels.
- Rear glass hatch has gas assist struts and integrated defroster connector plus mounting points for optional rear wiper motor assembly.
- Rear hatch is removable unlike factory or aftermarket hard tops.
- With side panels and rear glass removed, Trektop Pro becomes a Safari Bikini® for open air driving.
- Includes hardware, door surrounds, rear arch module, side windows, safety glass hatch with built-in defroster grid.
- Optional Window Storage Portfolio available to store the side window panels and rear hatch glass.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
THIS LIGHT IS DESIGNED TO PLUG INTO EXISTING JK FRAME MOUNT ROCK LIGHT KITS
FEATURING A 5.5 FT WIRE LEAD AND OUR MAGNE-MOUNT LIGHT IT CAN BE MOUNTED BEHIND THE FACTORY GRILLE OR USED UNDER THE BODY FOR ADDITIONAL ILLUMINATION.
WIRING HAS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE ENDS TO INSTALL IN AN EXISTING DCS HARNESS WITH WATERPROOF 2 PIN CONNECTORS.
MOUNTS TO ANY FLAT STEEL SURFACE
PERFECT FOR GRILLES OR FILLING IN DARK AREAS
CNC cut and formed from 3/16″ Steel. Built in Hi-Lift Jacking points front and rear. Built in LED Rock Lights (lights included). Mounts using the lower body mounts and an additional 18 body attachment points. Includes mounting hardware. Includes JcrOffroad Sticker. Sold in Pairs.
Made in the USA!